Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, March 15, 2018

At various times in my life I've enjoyed card and board games. I went through a big backgammon phase, for example. Trivial Pursuit was consuming for a while, and Risk. I drifted away from this, but I'm thinking that it would be fun to try All In Your Mind, a card came that is played in conjunction with  another game. The rules seem simple: everyone is dealt two cards: a Therapy card and one of five Mind Game cards which tell you what mind game to play on the others: gaselighing, guilt tripping, passive aggression, victim blaming and self-sabotage. There are also three "no game at all" cards. The object is to figure out what game, if any, the others are playing. This sounds hilarious, and quite likely to end in tears and broken friendships.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?