Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I've seen Blue Öyster Cult enough over the years for the conclusion to be obvious: they are one of my all-time favorite bands. I saw them when they were Soft White Underbelly, and I've seen them every time they've come through Buffalo in recent years, but I missed them when they were an arena act, which I regret. Now Sandy Pearlman the band's, producer, manager, and lyricist- one of the great rock and roll impresarios-- has died.

You may think of BÖC as a joke, and that would be understandable-- they work has a distinct sense of humor. I would put it to you that Buck Dharma and the boys were all in on it with Pearlman, and I would suggest that Pearlman's work with The Clash demonstrates that his sensibility was pure rock and roll. 

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?