Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I had about a million chances to buy this side when it was on the racks, and I should have. If I saw a copy in decent shape I might still, I suppose, and if I really wanted it I could go on eBay, but that seems inauthentic somehow. I can, however, play it in Apple Music, and that works just fine for me. This is Crazy Horse with both Danny Whitten and Nils Lofgren, and it is pretty great. Back in 1970 there were a lot of bands working this vein, but the Horse was better than most of them. The version of "Beggars Day" on this side is dynamite. Produced by Jack Nitzsche, featuring Ry Cooder on a couple cuts-- check it out. I hadn't heard it in years, chances are the same is true for you, and it holds up.




| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?