Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Although last night's returns disappointed me I am firm in my belief that Senator Sanders is doing great work. I let my expectations run away with me, but he is still pulling HRC in the right direction, and he is still engaging people who have never been engaged before, or who have been apathetic for so long that they'd forgotten how to care. It was exciting to hear people greeting each other by saying, "Did you vote yet?"

The numbers tell the tale.  In Erie County it came down to 705 votes, less than a percentage point. That's pretty amazing when you consider that the institutional Democratic Party here came out early for Secretary Clinton, and worked it hard. 7,714 Democrats came out in my district, which seems light. Amherst, which I'm guessing is where most UB students who voted locally live, had a pretty good turnout, but wasn't very close. There is a lot to chew on in this data.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?