Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, February 22, 2016

It was one of those weekends that was so crammed with fun that I'm nearly crippled from it. The big event was Saturday's:ELAB's Cirque de la Lune: Film Noir. This year ELAB added an interactive mystery to the mix, and I was cast, somewhat against type, as one of the suspects, The Rev. Aldous Taylor. When I consider the scam potential of the six buck collar I'm sorry I didn't buy one sooner.

Then up Sunday, bright and early, to judge a couple of rounds of mock trial at Buffalo State, including a very good team from Geneseo. A weekend like that is, I think, better than a weekend with just one fun thing-- and certainly better than a weekend in the office-- but I'm just as glad they are no more frequent than they are.

| Comments:
Dear Bill,
I'm Elinore Klein's younger brother. I thought you might want to know that she passed away last Friday. Years ago she sent me the blog post where you mentioned her and Ray Acito that someone had sent to her. I just found it again, thinking about her memorial that we'll have in NYC in May, and it made me tear up again, as it did the first time I read it. I don't know how else to reach you, so I'm taking the liberty of writing this comment in the hope you will see it. You can contact me at jjk123atcomcast.net.
Jeff Klein
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?