Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

You try enough cases and after a while they all blur together. I was raking leaves (I hate raking leaves) during the first half of last Sunday's Bills game, so I missed the guy who fell out of the upper deck and landed on someone. Over the course of the last couple of days I've followed the story, mostly because in Buffalo you never know-- I might be acquainted with one of the participants. Turns out I'm not, and then I remembered something. A few years back I represented the Buffalo Sabres in a case brought by a guy who'd had a drunk fall on him from the upper deck in the old Aud. We did okay in that case, and I reckon that makes me the leading authority on that particular tort, at least in Western New York.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?