Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, January 07, 2013

I meant to post about this earlier, and nearly forgot. This time of year is good for pantry cleansing. We'd bought a couple of frozen lobster tails a few months back, and a few months before that we'd had lobster and I'd reserved the shells thinking that I'd make stock. LCA was going back to school, so we decided that we'd send her off with a fancy meal, so during the day she made stock using this recipe. It was amazing-- a rich, complex broth. When I got home, I made Lobster risotto using this recipe. Because people know I like to cook they often give me nice things to cook with, so I've had a bottle of truffle oil around, but I never knew what to do with it. Now I know. Do this with it. The risotto was terrific, and the truffle aroma blended perfectly with the lobster.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?