Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, December 01, 2011

And speaking of baseball, from a 2006 interview conducted by Jonathan Lethem, Bob Dylan answers the question that's been on everybody's minds: So what’s Bob Dylan’s favorite baseball team, anyway? "The problem with baseball teams is all the players get traded, and what your favorite team used to be-- a couple of guys you really liked on the team, they’re not on the team now-- and you can’t possibly make that team your favorite team. It’s like your favorite uniform. I mean...yeah ..I like Detroit. Though I like Ozzie [Guillen] as a manager. And I don’t know how anybody can’t like Derek [Jeter]. I’d rather have him on my team than anybody."

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?