Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I guess it is the end of an era, sort of. Our CatGenie gave up the ghost, and now we just have plain old, 20th century litter boxes. As delightfully hilarious as the CatGenie was, I'd have to say that if the device can't outlive the cat I'm not so sure I'd recommend it.

Interestingly, the fact that we owned a CatGenie, and ordered supplies for it from Amazon now means that I am getting peculiar recommendations from Amazon. Moisturizer, Coastal Scents Contour and Blush Palette,Quaker Quisp Cereal
and, oddly an 18 pack of Cran-Razz Clif Shot Bloks are there because I ordered CatGenie stuff. What does this tell us about the CatGenie demographic?



| Comments:
THANK YOU GOD! MY PRAYERS HAVE FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED!!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?