Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some years back I got my brother a set of Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt's Oblique Strategies, a deck of cards that are meant to be used when making creative decisions. (Must have been 1988, because it is a first edition.) The set didn't make it to the Antipodes, and now resides on a bookshelf in my house. I should probably put it under lock and key-- the fourth edition is presently going for $185 bucks on ebay, and the current edition is £30 quid at Eno's online store. I should incorporate more of them into my life.

| Comments:
You can get a signed (used) 3rd edition for just $800. Mine's unsigned and the glue on the box has lost its virtue, so probably not worth much at this point. (But it is in the antipodes; yours must be another set.)
 
I guess you are right. A says she bought ours at the UU booksale. Good pickup-- and it sounds like ours is in better shape. You must give yours a real workout.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?