Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, August 01, 2008


Over the past few months I have been doing a bit of formal Dylanology, and I expect that the fruits of this will see publication before the year is out. For the project I conducted a survey of the commercially available live Dylan sides, and concluded, inter alia, that the interesting re-working of his material that he has been doing in recent years is unfortunately under-represented. It now seems that this omission is about to be addressed: the next Dylan release will be Tell Tale Signs: Rare and Unreleased 1989-2006. Although three alternate versions of "Mississippi" seems like a lot there's quite a bit on this set that looks mighty interesting. The live "Cold Irons Bound" dates from the tour I saw him on a couple a years ago: the song gave me chills then.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?