Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, May 09, 2008

I like cartoons, but what I really like is the over-analyzation of cartoons. I also like comics that are waaaay too over-analyzing, like this fine example, from Living Between Wednesdays.. Of course, what makes this panel so terrifically great is that it shows Cyclops doing what Cyclops does better than almost anything: being consumed with self-pity. "Boo-hoo-hoo, I have to wear glasses. I wish I had wings. Stupid rays that shoot from my eyes and almost killed Warren. He sure is lucky he doesn't have rays that shoot out of his eyes."

And with that, I think I have officially announced that I am pretty much useless for the rest of the day.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?