Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I don't necessarily hold with the notion that it is a senator's job to bring home a lot of taxpayer-supported projects-- I'd be fine with senators that voted against stupid, mendacious wars, and worked to make sure we have a quality judiciary and justice system. Both New York Senators have been disappointments in this regard, and I suppose the fact that 200,000 jobs haven't appeared in upstate New York is also disappointing, to the extent that anyone believed it was going to happen. Senator Clinton did actually bring an outsourcing company to Buffalo, but I'm not surprised I'd never heard of it before-- who thought Tata Consulting Services would be a good name for an operation like that?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?