Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Although I haven't made a dedicated point of it the way Buffalo Pundit once did, I find that I have directed my share of snark at Buffalo News columnist Mary Kunz Goldman. The other day Pundit reported that she is now blogging, and that her site is "well written and funny, and well worth the addition to the blogroll". Certain that there was no way this could be true, and filled with confidence that I'd be able to find something mean to say I clicked the link. I found that her blogging is charming. I returned to BP and commented accordingly, noting, "I’m struggling with how to process this."

She has seen fit to quote that remark in her sidebar, with a link.

You win, Mary. I got nothin'.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?