Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, April 20, 2007

Lance Mannion writes about Indiana. What is it about the Hoosier State? My connection is both deep and non-existent. I worked for Birch Bayh's Subcommittee on the Constitution as an intern, and almost went to law school there. Bayh's loss to Quayle put an end to that notion, and to date I have not set foot in the state. Nevertheless, there must be some sort of tropism, because now EGA will be going to grad school in Bloomington. I'm really excited by the prospect of visiting the scene of one of my alternate realities, one of the roads not taken. When I consider that what got EGA to this place was her interest in modal logic my mind starts to whirl.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?