Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, December 18, 2006


One of the odd little compensations of traveling the way I do is that I get to soak up a lot of media. On planes it's magazines and newspapers, but for last week's excursion to Schenectady I listened to Leonard Lopate's program on XM-NPR. I probably should have known about Carrere & Hastings before this, but I didn't. They designed the New York Public Library building on 5th Avenue, and the Manhattan Bridge-- and the McKinley Monument in Buffalo's Niagara Square. For some reason I really like the fact that the lions in front of City Hall are related to Patience and Fortitude, a happy little fact that made me feel good for the whole day.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?