Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We are in the process of outfitting CLA for her wilderness excursion, and last night found ourselves in an outdoors superstore called Gander Mountain. Some time ago I came to the realization that if I'm using the words 'camp' and 'fun' together I must be talking about the good, Susan Sontag kind of camp, not the bad, insects and no showers kind. This has worked out pretty well for me: more standing on lawns drinking wine, less scratching and smelling like woodsmoke. That's not to say that I'd be altogether adverse to a little backpacking, I suppose, or a canoe trip, maybe, but I'm just never, ever going to be in the market for a cast iron campfire ring decorated with moose cutouts. Or a recliner upholstered in camo.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?