Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I was flipping around the dial when I got home last night and I caught what I quickly identified as the begining of "The Spy Who Came In from the Cold". I'm not even sure I know how I recognized it-- I'm sure I've never seen it before. I've never seen any of the Alec Guinness "Smiley" movies either. "Spy" was, however, pretty unmistakable from the opening frames-- and really well done. It was later than I wanted to stay up, so I bailed out, with regret, just as Richard Burton was being recruited. That's all I have to say about that, since I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who might not be familiar with the story, but I think I want to have a little John le Carré film festival fairly soon.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?