Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The conversation turned, as it often does when LCA is participating, to ballet, and she mentioned that her troupe does not have a narrator for "Peter and the Wolf". "I'd do it," I volunteered, but she pretended not to hear me, and changed the subject. "I'm serious," I said. "I'd love to do it." She objected, giving as grounds the notion that I might deliberately screw it up by favoring the Duck (who is the character I like best). "Okay, fine," I sulked. "I'd do a good job, but if you don't want me you can get David Bowie or somebody." "Why would we want him?" she asked. "Lot of people have recorded "Peter and the Wolf," I said. "David Bowie is one of them." "Yeah", she said, "But so did Leonard Bernstein." "Well," I said, "You're not going to get Leonard Bernstein, because he's dead." "So's David Bowie," she retorted. "Remember? The Alamo?"

I still don't think I'm going to get the part.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?