Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Off to Merrie Olde for a deposition. I have been to London once before, too briefly to form a meaningful impression, and this trip is also parachuting in and parachuting out, the only way I ever travel, really. A highlight promises to be catching up with an old friend, who has invited me to meet him at his club. I really should be more grown up about it, but the prospect of an actual English Gentlemen's Club has me nearly giggling. We've been watching the Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie "Jeeves and Wooster" series this summer, an EGA discovery (with a tip of the hat to MMP as well). I doubt that my friend's club will be like The Drones, but you never know.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?