Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The last time I sat down and read a book of poetry it was by Robert Creeley; the time before that it was either William Carlos Williams' "Patterson" or Robert Lowell's "For the Union Dead"-- it was so long ago, that I don't remember. I do remember that there was a time when I was a big Lowell fan (although I think I like Williams more). Can't say that I'm all that familiar with Elizabeth Bishop-- Luciana Souza's jazz interpretations are probably all that I really know. Funny about poetry-- at some point I just stopped reading it seriously, and although I suppose I wish I missed it, I can't say that I do. I think something similar happens to most people, and I wonder why that is.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?