Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2005


The funnies in the Buffalo News seem to have discontinued "Gil Thorpe" (half the reason I get the paper). For right wing jollies they feature some stupid thing about a little girl and a dog or a coyote which I can't bring myself to read. Every time I do it seems to be saying something pointlessly mean about Hillary Clinton, which would be okay if it was funny, but which usually rise to about the level "Her marrage is a sham"-- that's not funny, and it is certainly not a fit subject for the funnies.) We don't get "Mallard Filmore", probably because Millard was from Buffalo, but EGA gets it in the Boston Globe, and it is a source of vexation to her. I just found out about "Medium Large"which is consistently laugh aloud funny, and since it features stupid Mallard Fillmore, I thought now would be a good time to mention the strip. (EGA says, "Mallard Filmore. He's a duck, who's a Rebublican. How is that supposed to be funny?" I don't know-- maybe it is like "Family Circus, and it's not supposed to be funny.) Posted by Hello

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?