Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Reading the NYTimes book review today, and watching the news yesterday I had the same thought strike me: who are these people? Last night I watched the clip of Michael Jackson walking into court, waiving to his fans, and I thought, "He still has fans? Who are these people?" Today's book review is of something by Newt Gingrich, and I thought, "Someone would buy a book by Newt Gringrich? Who are these people?" I doubt that there is much crossover between the two groups-- the unemployed who stand outside the Santa Barbara courthouse and the right wing kooks who believe that Newt Gingrich is an intellectual, but maybe there is. Who are these people?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?