Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

EGA writes:

" I know I say this at the start of every semester, but OH MY GOD I love my classes. Here's the rundown:

Set Theory- how much do I love Jim H-nle? On Monday in class he showed us a system of base 4 notation he'd invented. One is left arm at a 90 degree angle to the body. 2 is left arm above head. Bigger numbers involve the legs and really big numbers involve jumping around. He calls it Semi-four. 'Nuff said.

Chinese- I also utterly love Zhao laoshi, just because she's sweet. Our books still aren't in so I can't peek ahead but I'm predicting wedding bells for Gao Dezhong and Lin Meiying!

Meaning & Truth- taught by a Hampshire professor I like a great deal. He's clear, he's funny, he's interesting, and semantics may be what I've been looking for all along.

Wittgenstein- This is going to be my hardest course, and I'm okay with that. I am prepared to devote fanatical amounts of time to picking apart Ludwig's theories and writings. I'm also going to go to the library and check out one of his biographies, just for fun.

Ah, I tell you- where would you rather be than right here, right now?"

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?