Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The good news, I suppose, is that John Ashcroft has resigned. Count on it, though, one of the reasons he has decided to move on is that g-d is telling him that it is his turn next. I don't know how likely it is that the Republican Party would nominate John Ashcroft-- at this point I have to say that my finger is pretty far off the pulse of the 'Murican electorate's. Ashcroft doesn't have that problem. Count on it: the Good Lord is telling him exactly how to close the deal.

Over the course of my time in our glamour profession I have found that William S. Boroughs got it exactly right: "If you're doing business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing."

Oh, and if you thought that Ashcroft was bad, fasten your seatbelts.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?