Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I am judging the Desmond Moot Court Competition this evening, and will miss Norman Mailer's appearence on "The Gilmore Girls". I don't schedule my life around tv, and would be embarassed to admit that I watch it at all, but Mailer has given it his imprimator: "I almost never watch sitcoms; I really have a prejudice against them. But for some reason I find Gilmore Girls kind of agreeable. The character Lorelai reminds me very much of my second-oldest daughter, Danielleboth of them are like beautiful hummingbirds, constantly talking and adjusting what they say, quick to the breeze. I told her to watch, and she said, I watch it all the time: So does my daughter. So now I'll be famous with my granddaughter."

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?