Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, April 02, 2004

I am rounding into one of those weeks-- I'm writing here in an attempt to try and get my mind around it. Tuesday I am arguing a very technical make or break appeal, in a high-stakes case; Wednesday I am in a mediation in a case where we have a summary judgment motion that has been sub judice for just about as long as a major change in the law was reported. Thursday into Friday I am trying a case-- that may or may not slop into Monday. Each event is taking place in a different city, of course.

I used to do that sort of travel kind of a lot, but I haven't in a couple of years. It wouldn't be so bad if the following week didn't also look like more of the same.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?