Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, February 19, 2004

For what it's worth (not much, I realize), I'm still voting for Dean. If he accomplished nothing else, he made the other Democrats vertibrates, and he managed to motivate a lot of voters who otherwise would have stayed home. The fact that these were, apparently, the only voters he motivated, and that he somehow failed to get any traction with more traditional Democratic voters is puzzling to me, but the Democrats need to do two things if they are going to win: they need to bring more people into the process, and they need to motivate cross-over voters. My hunch is that Edwards would be better at the latter, but keeping Dean involved will be important for the former. Besides all that, I want Joan Jett at the Democratic Convention

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?