Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, January 30, 2004

I've made no secret of my admiration for Ron Rosenbaum's writing, but I have to say that the spectacle of seeing him expound on any aspect of country music impresses me as being even more ludicrous than if I were to do so. For some odd reason there has always been a country music subculture on Long Island, where we both grew up-- it would not surprise me at all to find that the Marshall Tucker Band sells more there than in any other place east of the Pecos, but c'mon. Not only is Rosenbaum from Bay Shore, he went to Yale and he's Jewish. I'm glad to hear that Ron doesn't want low carb beer for his horse, but I still have a hard time picturing him wearing jeans without a crease.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?