Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

The Village Glenn Resolution Run goes off at noon on New Year's Day. I have run in it every year that they have had it, until last year, when I was sick. I guess they missed me. The convention in assigning race numbers is to give the low numbers to the seeded runners. Traditionally Billy Martin's number goes to the winner of last year's race. At some point they start giving them out in order of registration, or maybe alphabetically. I've gotten some low numbers that way, but I've never gotten this one. I feel like I'll be running with a target on my back (except that there won't be anyone back there to see it). Sorry, John Huber of North Tonawanda, NY-- I've got your number this year

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?