Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Bruuuce can pick up his sacks somewhere else. That looked like the team we thought we were getting.

I was on a plane once when Bruce came on-- he was in the seat in front of me. I was reading, looking down, when I saw this gigantic pair of sandleled feet. As my eyes traveled up, I saw a leg with muscles like an anatomical drawing, then realized that I was looking at maybe one of the greatest athletes in NFL history. I put my eyes back in my book, but when we got off the plane, I went up to him and said, "Mr. Smith, I'm a season ticket holder, and I want you to know, I love watching you at work." He shook my hand, and said "Thanks, man," and that's my Bruce Smith story. He was great, and I have never see a human body quite like that. As for today-- the Buffalo writers are screaming for Grgg Williams' head. Let him put three or four games like today's together, and I'll put down my pitchfork.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?