Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, September 25, 2003

I've been trying to think about what to say about the JetBlue passenger privacy flap. Tim Noah says it well: lay off. I love JetBlue. I fly JetBlue at least once a week, and they are always nice to me. I cherish my anonymity, for the most part, but when the woman behind the counter remembers me, every time, and gives me my favorite seat, every time, I don't mind that my privacy is sacrificed-- not a bit. There is no privacy on airplanes. You have to show ID, and take off your shoes. If you go to the lavatory everyone on the plane knows about it. Privacy is important, but I love JetBlue, and I'd forgive them lots worse things.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?